Friday 19 February 2010

Models needed!

Lo knittys! I've been a bit quiet again this week, completely consumed by a commission of convertible mittens that ended up taking me a week to do, bizarrely. Still, they're all done now and have prompted another 4 pairs which should keep me busy for a while!

In the meantime, I've also got a new line of accessories coming up including knitted rings and bangles (you'll see!) on top of the items currently available (see links on the right ->) and I'm looking for some willing volunteers to model them for me! I'm looking to do the shoot in Clapham, outdoors on the common (weather permitting) and although there will be no payment there will be much gratitude and alcohol for those who can give up a couple of hours to prance about wearing silly knitted goods. I'm looking at dates in mid-March for a photoshoot, and although I've not yet set one I would like to do it all at once, so if you're interested email me via the link in the right column and let me know what kind of times you're free.

For now, that is all. Be happy and knitty, and I'll leave you with a picture of what I found on my scarf this morning... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment