Sunday 24 January 2010

KD's weekly update no1

So, two commissions finished and two more items flogged on eBay - that's more than Van Gogh ever sold in a lifetime, to paraphrase Fawlty Towers. Mind you, I imagine his little daubs cost more than a modest £3 (for a brooch) or £5 (for a snood)...

KD is currently working on building up stock and designing new accessories, largely undertaken on the bus and my comfy broken sofa. I've got a cute idea for rings, but my accessories are a little girly at the mo (being knitted I suppose that's an occupational hazard), so I could do with some inspiration for some more guy orientated pieces, other than your standard hats, gloves and scarves - ideas 0n a postcard, anyone? Well, maybe not a postcard, it'll never bloody get here; good old email will do (see right panel for address).

Anyway, here's my snood/hat for now...


COSIES.

KDx

No comments:

Post a Comment